terça-feira, 28 de setembro de 2010

After one year with no posts

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey you all!
I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything here for a long time, but anyway, here I am. :)
I'm really busy these days and I think I'm not having the knowledge to divide my time appropriately, so I'm making a skill's table to organize my activities because things will just get worse owing to vestibular, PAS and ENEM.

Nevertheless, I will try to set a time to me English course because I love this language and I feel good learning more about it.
I figured out today that writing here is a good thing.

So, that's it! See you all on friday.
xoxo

3 comentários:

  1. Hi Dani,

    Great to see you're back to the blogosphere! I'm sure you'll manage to organise your time properly so that you can optmise your studying habits! :)

    And, yes, writing here is already a good thing! Keep these posts coming, all right?!

    Cheers,

    Henrick

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Yeah, everything is starting to get so messy with our studies that we are close to the edge of craziness. But keep going, we are only 2 months to the end.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Congratulations, my dear. I'm quite interested on your posts and 'm not making fun of you. I hope you keep on writing for the rest of your life.

    ResponderExcluir