sexta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2010

Friday, 13th.

Oh, a macabre day... with a macabre mock test! haha
Ok, not that funny.
If I was not sure that I would have to sleep on mom's bed, I would watch a horror movie tonight, but considering my last expirence on it, I prefer sleep in peace for the next 3 months.

Oh, Henrick, thanks for giving us some texts with such tinies letters, it costs me a great headache! hahaha Just kidding. But I'm really tired and tomorrow I still have a test and I'm not prepared for it at all.
So, my only alternative is going to sleep... Good night, everyone! I will probably right more untill next friday.


Ps: Repair on my new design, isn't it a less gay? All right, wasn't a great change.
See ya :*

3 comentários:

  1. First!!! Hehe, at least once I've been here before Henrick! Just kidding!
    About the mock test Dani, you're totally right: I've got an headache too. CAE's tests are always difficult and boring, but what the hell, we have to do it anyway, don't we?

    I can't talk about the gay design, I haven't seen the one before this one;

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Dani,

    You're so right! Even though I had thought about the fact that it was Friday the 13th, I didn't really remember that at the time of our class. I guess I had too many things in mind.

    As Pedro said, CAE mock tests are boring and hard, but what the heck, right?! At least you'll always get a headache to remember me during the weekend! ;)

    I hope to see more of your writing before our lesson on Friday. The more you write, the easier it will get, you'll see! I also hope you've had a nice test on Saturday. Was it any more interesting than our CAE mock?

    Cheers,

    Henrick

    PS: Pedro, this was just a slip! I'll make sure I beat you to the comments next time! hehehehehe

    ResponderExcluir
  3. hi dani!
    I wasn't prepared for sigmas' test on saturday too..
    my grade was..how can i say it? funny
    haha

    xoxo

    ResponderExcluir