segunda-feira, 9 de agosto de 2010

Very first time!!

Hey, everyone!  Here I am for the very first time. I've never had a blog before and I hope I can improve my english somehow.

I have to write something about the last class, isn't it right? So... music! It brings feelings to me, different ones. I think music has the power of changing moods and marking a person's life.
It can also change people, I've seen lots of speechs about treatments with music, such as musictherapy or something like these. A person goes to a college to study about that and works in a hospital with physiotherapy. It helps people that had a serious damage in an accident to go back to society in a normal way. So music isn't only a fun thing anymore, it brings benefits to ourselves.

That's all, folks!
See you on friday.

2 comentários:

  1. Hi Dani,

    Congratulations on your very first blog post, then! Having a blog might come in handy when you're able to find like-minded people. This blog in particular might have a very specific purpose, but who knows what you could turn it into, right?!

    I couldn't agree more! Music does convey a lot. It speaks to us in many different ways, and it's not unusual for people to become emotional when they hear a certain song, right? I certainly think there are lots of roles music can play in a person's life, and sometimes we fail to understand how much these little things influence us.

    Cheers,

    Henrick

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Music, movies and books... They never let you alone!

    ResponderExcluir